MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Thursday 22 August 2013

Labuan Short Breakaway

          It's not a planned one because my husband is attending a 2 days course here. This is one of the good thingy being a housewife; I can follow him whenever he goes for outstation.
          We departed from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu (by MAS) and from Kota Kinabalu to Labuan by Maswings. 
at Kota Kinabalu Airport
in front of Dataran Labuan
          We had booked earlier Hotel Pulau Labuan 1. It was recommended by my sister in law. It's a nice + city centre + with breakfast hotel.  After checked-in to the hotel, we straight went to Financial Park. We did not buy anything there but I bought a nice yellowish cloth on the way walked back to hotel *that I will wear on the day we check-out tomorrow. Heee... ;-). Ah yes, we walked from the hotel to Financial Park, it only took 10minutes of walking. 

at Labuan Walk


          I shall share some of the photos taken in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment