MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Saturday 24 August 2013

Labuan.. Day Two

We stayed in Hotel Labuan 1 for 4D3N.

 The views from our room. Labuan is a small & peaceful town.




Everyday this road will close from 3pm-10pm. It's like a Pasar Malam but it opens everyday.

My husband's training finished at 5.30pm. So we only started to walk & explore the town right after that. No cab, no bus; instead we walked rounding the town.
We started with the jetty. Even though the shops here are Duty Free but they are not that cheap. Financial Park is more cheaper BUT I found shops at waterfront area are the cheapest.



 This shop, "Shoppers Stop" is located at Jln OKK Awang Besar. I recommend to buy perfumes here :-). Boleh tawar menawar gitu..

 And yes, I've got myself my husband bought a CK perfume for me. Thanks sayang!

 Now jalan-jalan cari makan...

We had our dinner at Labuan Deepsea Seafood Centre.
the husband & the wife
sotong butter milk, daging masak merah & sup cendawan

1 comment:

  1. small island but things aren't cheap here except for chocolate, liqueur & cigarette.

    ReplyDelete