MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Friday 17 May 2013

Wedding Reception-Part I (Friday 10.05.2013)

          It has been quite some time since my last post. I was busy with wedding preparations which was held in Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya on Sunday, 12-May-2013.

          I was still working until Friday. However, my Boss let me left the office as early as 1500 Hrs. Hoorey!! So, I quickly called my husband to pick me up and then we're heading to KL to collect our wedding dress. There, we also applied henna at fingers, hands & feet (Note: for groom applies at 3 fingers only-middle finger,ring finger & pinkie).




          After done that, we planned to take doorgift at Ampang. Unfortunately, it was terrible traffic jam from KL-Ampang. Therefore, we decided to go back home first. After shower and had dinner, at 2100 Hrs we went to Tesco Ampang to meet Kak Azizah who supplied the doorgift. 
Doorgift
          Next, we drove to Petronas Solaris Putra to meet my friend who helped me with bunting and biodata card.
my ex-colleagues-Amirah & Diyana posing with bunting
biodata of the Bride & Groom displayed on every table

          Later on, we drove to airport (LCCT) to fetch my sister-in-law & the family. My husband and I reached home at 0300 Hrs. ZZzzz... Sleepy.

2 comments: