MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Saturday 4 May 2013

At Last... :-)

          This post relates to previous one. The one that I shared about my expecting thingy.
          Yesterday I received a call from Kangaroo courier service. He asked if he could send a parcel tomorrow or not (means today). Since it was raining heavily & he only rode a motobike, I had no objection and answered "Ok, no problem". (Kesianla kan.. naik motor & kena hujan lagi).
          Today I wake up at 0830 & I see the parcel.. Oh, I am so exciting!!! (Tak sempat cuci muka terus buka parcel tu).

         


          I bought this new bag because it can suit my iPad in. Now onwards, neither me nor my husband need to hold the iPad. We can put it inside the bag (however, I will be the one who holding the bag still).
          Oh ya, can see it clearly that I bought it online from Nile.com.my :-). To my dear husband, you no need to worry much (at time being) because online shopping is really not my hobby yet. Trust me!! On the other hand, the sandals are not bad also. Opps!!

2 comments:

  1. nice looking hand bag.. but not suitable for me to hold it.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course abg.. I wont allow you to hold woman's bag neither..

      Delete