MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wedding Reception-Part II (Saturday 11.05.2013)

          This post continues from Part I.
          We woke up at 0900 Hrs. We had breakfast and then did last checklist for tomorrow's. Sadly, we also received last minute cancellations-unable-to-attend from some of our friends, which meant we need to find replacement for the vacant seats. Hmmm... I have told the guests that our wedding "food dome" style. That was the reason I seek their RSVP. Those earlier said "ok" but a day before the reception SMS/Whatsapp informing "cant attend". I felt a bit disappointed, but nothing much I could say. On the other hand, I felt grateful & happy to those who able to present celebrating our big day.
          We checked-in around 1700 Hrs. Rehearsal took place at night, around 2030 Hrs. After that, we walked to A&W. It just short walk.
          Sleep early & looking forward for tomorrow~

2 comments:

  1. went to A&W because my wife was hungry.. have a piece of burger & soft drink..

    ReplyDelete