MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Tuesday 23 April 2013

~Welcome To My Blog~

Let's talk about new year resolution for this year, 2013. I believe most people start talking/discussing/thinking/sharing their new "azam baru" on the last day of December, maybe some on the 1st day of January itself. Don't talk about ones who doesn't has one!

 As for me, since last year I always want to have my own blog! I want! I want! I want! (cheering like pompom girls here). But the intention delayed until Apr 2013. Yay, at last!!

To those friends out there, hope you enjoy reading this bog.. As a beginner, I shall improve from time to time... And also, a note to all (including me)... we still have time to achieve things that we have set as our goals... Positive thinking :-)


6 comments:

  1. yup... starting from this year, i'm surely that you have a lots of time to update ur blog.. just have some new experience or activities that you can share to the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup...and i need you to be my supporter as u always do :-)

      Delete
  2. i love the background of your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fieza, congrats on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Azura...still crawling.. hehehe...

      Delete