MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Saturday 3 August 2013

Malaysia Airlines.. Nightmare Day 1

          I want to share about my nightmare experience from 29 to 31-Jul on Malaysia Airlines's (MAS) aircraft. I supposed to fly back to Kuala Lumpur on 29-Jul because I had appointment at Hospital Sg Buloh on the 30th.
follow up @ Hosp Sg Buloh on 30/7/2013
          So on the 29th, my husband drove me to Sandakan. We reached there as early as 1600 Hrs. Around 1700 Hrs, I received an SMS from MAS system saying the flight would be delayed to 2105 Hrs. I was like...speechless-didn't know how to react. I would be alone at the airport because husband need to drive back home around 1930 Hrs. Not long after that, I received another updating SMS that the flight would be delayed to 1940 Hrs. Oh, I thanked Allah :-) At least I could buka puasa with husband before check-in.
          After buka puasa, we went to the airport. At the check-in counter, the lady informed me that the flight had problem & delayed to 2140 Hrs!! I really did not know what to say. My husband could not accompany me, not until 1930 Hrs as he need to drive home.
          So I just tawaf-buang masa at the airport & lastly I checked-in to the departure hall at 2000 Hrs. After three hours waiting we (the passengers) on board at 2200 Hrs. BUT after we all seated & fasten seat belt, there was announcement telling us the flight had problem & we need to disembark with our luggages. What?? After three hours of waiting, we were still in Sandakan Airport?! Oh Gosh! All the passengers including myself heading to the check-in counter, queuing there as MAS staffs said they would provide us hotel coupon & tomorrow's boarding pass. It was hot, stuffy, people were sweating (no aircond) & very inconvenient. I pity those families travelling with babies...
          Only at 0100 Hrs I reached hotel. They did provided supper but I had no appetite after all the tiredness. Besides, tomorrow I need to wake up early because the flight was scheduled to depart at 1200 Hrs, 30-Jul.
hotel coupon


Best Western Hotel, Sandakan, Sabah


No comments:

Post a Comment