MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Monday 24 June 2013

Ectopic Pregnancy : PART II

          Blood test result came out with high levels of pregnancy hormone. Meaning I was confirmed pregnant. So the doctors wanted to do the scanning again. Yes, they did both abdomen & vagina scanning. Unfortunately, same as yesterday, they could not find the embryo. The doctors told me that they would take my blood again to see the pattern of pregnancy hormone; if double up meaning there was possibility of ectopic pregnancy but if decrease, they would assume I miscarriage. But another not-happy-thing was, they would take my blood after 48 Hrs, which meant I need to stay another night here.
          At noon, my husband SMS & telling me that he would take emergence leaves to be with me here. Oh, I was glad to hear that. I would see my husband at night. I just could not wait!
          I was transferred to 6A Ward around 9.30pm. When I about to sleep, suddenly I felt someone touch me!! It was my husband!!!!!!!! Oh, I was very happy to see him & the Mc Donalds he bought :-). We spent only 15 minutes because it almost midnight. I would be seeing him again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment