MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Monday 10 June 2013

COUNTING MY LAST DAY

         Most of my friends already know that this coming 21st June will be my last working day. I will be moving to Sabah on the 25th. There are mixture feelings inside me; I am sad because I will leave the super-duper cool & awesome Boss that I ever working with & also my fellow colleagues. On the other hand, I am happy because I will be close to my super-duper lovely husband. And after 25th, I will become a full time super-duper hardworking & successful housewife [still learning to be one].
          Today I come to work after almost two weeks I work-from-home. I want to tidy/clear my workstation & drawer.  
my workstation
          I will be missing here yet looking forward my new life there.

2 comments:

  1. learn to prepare sup tulang dish for me k..

    ReplyDelete