MyFamily

MyFamily
the3ofus

Thursday 12 June 2014

11: Pregnancy Journey Warded Day 1

          Last Tuesday, my husband & I went to Sandakan to renew car insurance and road tax. We decided to stay a night there.
          On Wednesday, on the way back home, we stopped at Servey Hypermarket 'coz I want to survey baby stuffs. *My all-time favorite yeah!*. Suddenly I felt like wana pee..pee.. Oh shit, there was 2 blood spots! Instantly, I had no heart to continue shopping. I just wana go back home. I told husband, he advised to go to the hospital. Better safe than sorry.
          After reached Hospital Kota Kinabatangan, nurse asked me to change into hospital dress. I was brought to Dewan Bersalin to check baby's heart rate (CTG) & scan the baby.
I was lying next to this bed
dunno this for what..
                                                
          Doctor checked uterus to ensure placenta placed above or down. (If down, there was possibility that caused the blood spots). She checked the opening of the uterus (if any) and also if any cut down there. Luckily, everything were ok. The doctor suggested me to admit a night for monitoring. If tomorrow no blood I discharged.
mommy looking happy
1st class room. Thanks to husband
          Actually husband can stay with me (1st class room, remember? ehehe). Sadly, he need to work tomorrow so I was alone at night.
activity at night-watching Supernatural

No comments:

Post a Comment